A successful transition from the NICU to life at home is fundamental for the long-term health and well-being of preterm and critically ill infants and their families.
Empower Parent Journeys.
Empower is a turn-key solution designed to deliver automated, journey-based education through text or email with timely, engaging, and relevant information and resources to support families from birth through the first six months at home.
Empowering Parents to Take Action Can
- Counter the adverse effects of premature birth or critical conditions
- Change the long-term trajectory for their child
- Significantly reduce the risk of readmission & the long-term cost of care
The Discharge Dilemma
Discharge home and the first weeks following is a period with high clinical vulnerability and limited support for infants and their families, yet few hospitals have a consistent process for appropriate follow-up after discharge.
Giving Clinicians the Power to Empower
Parental education programs that focus on empowerment and self-efficacy can have a big impact.
- Build trust and loyalty
- Improve outcomes and cut costs
- Reduce NICU length of stay
- Reduce postpartum anxiety and depression
- Reduce readmissions
- Save staff time
Creating a Path to Parent Empowerment
The materials provide education, support, and resources that:
- Instill confidence
- Reinforce care instructions
- Provide anticipatory guidance
- Create and maintain a connection
- Proactively address families’ concerns and anxieties
How AngelEye EmpowerPathway Works
The Core Pathway delivers a minimum of 20 Newborn Notes from NICU admission to 6 months post-discharge. Additional content is delivered for more complex patients or loss.
We Take Security Seriously
We know that the security of the systems and data in your hospital is one of your highest priorities. AngelEye is committed to ensuring the confidentiality, privacy, and integrity of all electronically protected health information (ePHI) for our hospital partners. We maintain compliance and proactively address information security and mitigate risk.