The safest, most comprehensive end-to-end Milk Scanning & Feeding Management Solution
MilkTracker takes “feeding management” to a whole new level, surpassing the basic task of ensuring correct feeds for patients. Our innovative solution prioritizes safety at every step of the feeding process, involving families in the care journey and providing access to in- hospital lactation support through a user-friendly parent-facing app.
By reducing errors and optimizing resources, MilkTracker enhances patient safety, increases staff efficiency, and fosters a more engaging experience for families. With MilkTracker, feeding becomes a safer, more efficient, and inclusive experience for all.
The MilkTracker Difference
Milk Scanning & Inventory Management App
Keep your patients safe from feeding-related errors while empowering your staff with the most efficient technology on the market. Nurses, milk technicians, and clinical leadership can manage human milk and formula with the peace of mind that you’re safely making the most of every drop.
- Prevent misadministration at every step of milk and formula management.
- Prepare feeds – containing formula and/or breastmilk – more accurately with our built-in recipe calculator.
- Seamless EHR integration (BMDI) with automated data flow and order validation.
- Optimize inventory and minimize waste with supply and expiration insights.
- Adhere to best practices by tracking donor milk and human-milk-derived fortifiers.
- Effortlessly deliver education and resources to parents.
- Gain real-time insights into parents’ pumping activity and volumes to support proactive intervention.
Engage your families in the feeding process and support their breastfeeding goals all from one easy home screen. MilkTracker’s parent app offers mothers the tools they need to have informed ownership in milk management and makes for a truly closed-loop system.
- Log and track pumping sessions with real-time review of EBM inventory at home vs. at the hospital.
- Connect with in-hospital lactation support through 2-way messaging to assist parents in achieving breastfeeding goals.
- Free app with translation available into 100+ languages.
REPORTS & ANALYTICS
The Value of MilkTracker
We Take Security Seriously
We know that the security of the systems and data in your hospital is one of your highest priorities. AngelEye is committed to ensuring the confidentiality, privacy, and integrity of all electronically protected health information (ePHI) for our hospital partners. We maintain compliance and proactively address information security and mitigate risk.